Friday, January 25, 2013

HyVee? Smith's? Bowman's?...NOT!!!

My question of the day....

Could you get this fresh picked 12 hours ago and under $10 in the US???



Today's features are:
       *green pepper
       *cucumber
       *tomatoes
       *red peppers
       *carrots
       *broccoli
       *celery
       *scallions
       *red onion
       *potatoes
       *iceberg lettuce [they didn't have romaine-gggrrrr]
       *garlic
       *fresh spinach
       *bananas
       *sweet navel oranges
       *cutie oranges
       *mango

OOOOOHHHHHH...how I will MISS the fresh produce in the Philippines. You are all freezing, slipping and sliding all over your worlds and I am just enjoying the sunny days with blue skies, a nice breeze and temperatures in the 70's. I think I got the better end of January 2013 for sure!!



No comments:

Post a Comment