Thursday, June 16, 2011

So long, farewell...

Friendships are so precious to me.  Everywhere we have lived, I have found friends, people who have common interests and people I have learned to love.  Omaha is no different.  Last night, a group of us gathered at a local Outback and enjoyed a grand evening.  Some were absent, some were there but all are loved and will be missed!  Thanks for the dinner dear ones...





When we arrived at Outback, we noticed a lady sitting in her SUV parked between two parking places.  She didn't offer to move and so I rolled my eyes, probably said something with a huff and pulled down the row and into a place.  When we left the restaurant, I just about died to realize I had done the SAME STUPID THING!!!!!!!   blush,,,blush,,,blush

1 comment:

  1. Let's just hope you don't get to drive i the Philippines! heehee! Glad you got together with your friends. ily

    ReplyDelete